Saturday, July 15, 2006

Today's Cryptic Words from Jesus H. Christ

Nothing of particular note today. I only have a few quotes from your savior I'd like to save. From gnosis.org

"Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war. For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."


and, even better,

The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?" Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."


Don't know why I my interest in such matters would be peeked of late. Couldn't have a thing to do with recent world events, could it? Nothing new about blood in the Holy Land, is there, now?

Tag lines: Jesus Christ: encouraging words: Gnostic: The Gospel of Thomas

No comments: